Sunday, March 16, 2008

Elena to the rescue!

I am on the train in Chillan. Elena and I met with the bus driver and ended on a good note. He had confused us with another group and was very concilatory in the meeting. We paid up and ended as friends.

Elena then took me to the train station. When we got there, they said they didn't have any space on the train to Santiago from Chillan. They could only book me to San Fernando, which is 100 kilometers away from santiago. So, Elena helped me purchase the ticket and we talked to the conductor to ask if I could just stand up for the last 100 km. The conductor was great, smiled and said no problem, he would take care of me. So, problem solved thanks to Elena and God. Now, I just need to get there and to the airport!
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.

No comments: