Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Completed two walls!

We had a good day on the construction site. We got the front and one side wall completed and grouted up to 14. We are at 13 on the other side and back.
Front entry of the church - brick completed

Baptistry wall at end of day

We were only at 10 this morning and as a motivation, I told the crew to think of a humiliating or other task I could do as a reward if we got up to 14 today. I said I would have shaved my head, but had already done that! Leigh came up with a good one and suggested that I jump in the pool at night when it was cold. I said it was a good idea and that if we did get at least one to 14 while the others were at at least 13, I would do it. Looks like I am swimming tonight!


Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.

No comments: