Saturday, July 24, 2010

Re: Awesome Sabbath and great info

Sounds good so far. Hopefully you find good excursions as well. How's
the shopping prospect.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 24, 2010, at 11:46 PM, greghatch@sbcglobal.net wrote:

> I made it to Choluteca at about 4 pm. I met up with Manuel and a
> pastor from Tegucigalpa that was helping Manuel. we met at a hotel
> and I checked in.
>
> We then went to the school site and walked around. They have 9 acres
> of land and it should be a beautiful school. They have 700 students
> currently jammed into a small building.
>
> We then went and visited with the Pastor for the district, Juan
> Colindres. He was excited about the possibility of VBS and medical
> and will help coordinate all of that.
>
> After sundown, we met with the manager of the hotel and agreed to a
> contract! Manuel visited all the hotels on Friday and this was the
> best one based on what he showed me. Everyone will be happy with the
> hotel and the price. Pool, AC and good food. God really led in that
> situation and we have a great deal!
>
> Tomorrow we will finalize transportation and Excursions, God willing.
>
> I will post pictures when I get back.
>
> I am excited about the trip already!
>
>
> Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: