Friday, September 21, 2007

The long trip to santiago

Tito and arrived in Santiago. It is 7:15 am santiago time. We arrived early and are waiting for another plane to leave our gate.

The flight was uneventful, but FREEZING! Bring a jacket or sweatshirt for your flight!

We were able to sleep, but definitely needed earplugs. Some others were not able to sleep in front of me and decided to talk the entire night. I popped my earplugs in and went to sleep.

We will post later once we get on the train or in chillan.

I had forgot to mention that we were met by the Pastor and by Magdiel's daughter Susanna. Here is a picture of her if you are interested.



Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Glad you arrived safely. Can't wait to see pictures. Have fun! We are praying for you at the West Houston church.

Leigh:)